Arabic paper is DONE.
Font:14
Spacing: 1.15
Sources: 16
Pages: 15
What did it take?
My soul
and countless weekend nights at the library.
SO much self pity when Saturday nights are spent in the library.
It's kinda pathetic.
Anyways, DONE.
What got me through?
Vanilla coke
and Alexis Jordan's up-tempo song "Happiness" on repeat.
Yeah, embarrassing.
Especially since I tortured Liz relentlessly for liking the song.
(Hypocrisy at its worst)
Ya3ny, what ever gets it DONE, right?
What else?
I cannot drink another coke or I will throw up.
My eyes hurt from looking at a computer screen for hours.
Also, I've had to alter my walking pattern to avoid the blossoming trees on campus.
They incite terrible campaigns of sneezing and hours of watery eyes.
I want to go outside, but there's no wifi.
OHHHH
and
My roommate is engaged after less than two months of knowing her fella and will be married in June.
June. Juney. June
I suppose this isn't a #firstworldcountryproblem though. I'm debating which is better, #mormonsandmawwiage or #thirdworldcountryproblems.
Even though I'm forced to listen to high-pitched squeals, I know I'm going to be fine because it's free pie night at the Village Inn and I can actually go.
"Hallo fellows, pie fo freeay."
Font:14
Spacing: 1.15
Sources: 16
Pages: 15
What did it take?
My soul
and countless weekend nights at the library.
SO much self pity when Saturday nights are spent in the library.
It's kinda pathetic.
Anyways, DONE.
What got me through?
Vanilla coke
and Alexis Jordan's up-tempo song "Happiness" on repeat.
Yeah, embarrassing.
Especially since I tortured Liz relentlessly for liking the song.
(Hypocrisy at its worst)
Ya3ny, what ever gets it DONE, right?
What else?
I cannot drink another coke or I will throw up.
My eyes hurt from looking at a computer screen for hours.
Also, I've had to alter my walking pattern to avoid the blossoming trees on campus.
They incite terrible campaigns of sneezing and hours of watery eyes.
I want to go outside, but there's no wifi.
I hate working at the Gap.
(And so the internal debate continues:
Continue my abusive relationship with Gap while holding on to what is sacred and true
or lose my discount.)
OHHHH
and
My roommate is engaged after less than two months of knowing her fella and will be married in June.
June. Juney. June
I suppose this isn't a #firstworldcountryproblem though. I'm debating which is better, #mormonsandmawwiage or #thirdworldcountryproblems.
Even though I'm forced to listen to high-pitched squeals, I know I'm going to be fine because it's free pie night at the Village Inn and I can actually go.
"Hallo fellows, pie fo freeay."

Count your blessings, girl! You're SMART, GORGEOUS and SINGLE! Priorities, right? You're going to take over the world one day. I just know it. I'm one of your biggest fans and I think you are a great role model for many, especially my daughter.
ReplyDelete