
I recently had my first megabus experience on a trip from
Boston to DC. loved. it.
My bus buddy was an older lady who wore a rainbow bandana and a t-shirt saying "unfortunately we are making enemies faster than we can kill them" while carrying a New York Times. I knew we were going to be instant friends. We shared her newspaper and talked about the Middle East. I might have fallen asleep on her at one point.
I visited my lovely Csilla. She was kind enough to let me follow her around. I adore this girl and have since the seventh grade. She is a naturally good-hearted person. I look up to her. She is also intelligent and well-spoken. The universe has kept us apart for a couple years. Hopefully, our lives will intertwine once more. Thursday, she leaves for Morocco to save the world, one orphan at a time.


I also went to Lancaster for Jayk and Jared's farewell. Of course, it was great spending time with them and the fam. I have come to the conclusion that no one in our family, immediate and extended, is good at telling stories except for my Aunt Allisa. This does not mean we aren't hilarious.


I'm back in Boston for now. It is HOT. That's all I have to say about that.
Side note to all the GAP customers in the Boston area: You know you have a problem when you recognize an employee on the street, call them by name, and start up a conversation about their daily lives. Help can be found for your shopping addiction. Unfortunately, this has not happened only once. I'm a celebrity.
I miss living by my cousins. Instant love at any needed moment. I didn't realize how spoiled I was. Mushy, I know.


So, I am sad that I'm just finding out this blog exists now.
ReplyDeleteJadyn, you are witty!!!
Side note: I was totally caught off guard by that one paragraph, it's definitely the other way around.
this is amazing.