Sunday, January 2, 2011

New year

I welcomed in the new year by falling asleep twenty minutes before midnight. Foreshadowing for the upcoming year? I hope not. Some short-term goals for this semester are to go to yoga and run, get good grades without spending my life in the library, cook meals weekly, and cut down on expenditures to save for Egypt. In a future day, I will create a bucket list.

I leave for Utah tomorrow. Someday I will be able to substitute Utah for Rabat or Caracas. For now, I will return to the land of marriage and casseroles.

And now, time to finish my Mayan language documentary.


2 comments:

  1. You are funny! As much as I love marriage and casseroles, I'm so glad you're focused on other things like travel, education and world peace. Are you headed back to Egypt soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo late, but I go to Jordan in the Fall!

    ReplyDelete