These last two months I have evinced my terrible journal habits. I wish I could use extreme busyness as an excuse, but that would be false. I have been in Pennsylvania with my family. Some of my activities have included: sleeping, working at the gap, painting/cleaning our house (we are moving to BOSTON), and avoiding any necessary language practice. To make these next couple of months productive before I return to school, I have decided to create a list of goals that I will accomplish before the end of the summer.
1. Re-memorize all of the arabic words I learned last year and more
2. Take fos7a lessons from an Iraqi woman
3. Learn Clair de Lune on the piano
4. Do not spend money
5. See John Mayer in concert (I'm aware this is ironic after number four. I already purchased the ticket so... starting now.)
6. Danielle and Crichton's wedding = Party with the Soliai's
7. SLI reunion and visit Bryan and Esaite in DC as much as I can :)
8. Yoga, rock climbing, and running
9. Get a tan (if possible)
10. NYC
Having the list online makes it more official.
Also, it has only been six hours since you left, but I miss you. Everyone misses you. Be safe.

let's work on 8 and 9 this week
ReplyDelete